Can you hear a pin drop in your office? Perhaps you can’t quite hear a pin drop, but still think your office could use some type of makeover.
What makes an office space fun and creative? There are many companies such as Google, Facebook, Skype, and Dropbox that have tried to create a workspace to not only help with productivity but also improve creativity and the overall well-being of employees. After all work is where we spend much of our daily life, so why not make it place we enjoy?
Here are some ideas to help boost productivity and have happier employees.
Embrace the Downtime
- Basketball court aka gymnasium-space
- Ping Pong
- Pool table
- Video games
- Fitness Room
- Kitchen area with tables and additional sitting (Family-style)
- Free snacks/drinks
- Coffee makers (with supplies)
Comfy Places to Sit
- Upgrade desk chairs
- Lounge chairs
- Beanbag chairs
- Inflatable chairs
- Open Concept office space
- Outside sitting area
- Instead of using stairs have a slide or poll
- Dog day care or play area
Tell us ways you make your office fun and creative!